Can’t fall asleep? Like, ever? Well, you’re not the only one. According to this research, 1 in the 3 people have at least a mild form of insomnia.
Though, not being able to fully charge at night can have severe consequences for your next day performances. Which can influence your studies, your work, or even your normal daily life.
Luckily, self hypnosis for sleep can help you with your insomnia. It could even eliminate the problem entirely. Read more below.
The consequences of bad sleep
As mentioned before, not being able to fully charge your battery can have quite the negative consequences. For example:
- You have a hard time focussing and remembering things.
- You have less concentration due to the lack of sleep.
- Your risk of a traffic accident or other injury increases (see Drowsy Driving).
- You are irritated quickly.
- A lack of sleep can cause depressed moods.
Thus, a good night’s sleep is very important.
People with chronic insomnia often lie awake for a long time. They can have all kinds of sleeping problems: nightmares, bedwetting, ‘eating’ during your sleep, sleepwalking, gnashing your teeth and feeling disoriented when you wake up.
They also build up a lot of stress during the day. Therefore many seize to sleeping pills to solve their problem.
Practicing meditation could be useful for better sleep. But let’s dig deeper that than.
What can (self) hypnosis do for sleeping problems?
Well, those who have trouble falling asleep probably have to deal with brain overactivity or certain integrated habits that are incompatible with sleep.
Add to that the unconscious fear of not falling asleep in time or waking up in the middle of the night. Is this recognizable for you? Then self hypnosis for sleep improvement can prove to be quite effective.
It’s important to not only look at the insomnia directly, but also to consider the underlying causes beneath that.
Acute and chronic insomnia patients generally respond well to instructions for good sleeping hygiene and hypnotherapy.
According to research, half of the insomnia patients that went to a hypnotherapist still have an improved sleep pattern 16 months later.
Don’t have the time or money to visit a hypnotherapist nearby? There are some high quality but paid self hypnosis for sleep MP3’s available online.
Some hypnotherapists post their self hypnosis MP3’s online for free, like the video you will find below. It has helped many people, so it might help you too. It’s worth the try!
Read also: 5 Best Websites for Hypnosis MP3’s
Extra: how soldiers in the US army fall asleep quickly
S The turbo-sleep method is, according to figures from the US army, a success in 96 percent of the cases.
The only thing they have to do for this is to maintain this trick consistently for six weeks. The method is structured in two important parts.
The first step is to completely clear the head:
- Relax every muscle in your face including your tongue, jaw and around your eyes.
- Lower your shoulders as low as possible. Then relax the muscles in from your upper arm to the lower arm on one side, followed by the other side.
- Exhale and relax your chest.
- Relax your legs, start from above in your thighs and relax the muscles more and more downwards with finally your calves.
Now that the body is completely relaxed, it is time for the final push towards dreamland.
Imagine one of the following three things:
- You lie on your back in a canoe on the water, the water is calm and the sky above you is blue. No cloud in the sky.
- You lie in a black velvet hammock in a completely darkened room.
- Say to yourself 10 seconds ‘don’t think’, ‘don’t think’, ‘don’t think’.
I hope this information has been helpful to you. I wish you all the best with your own journey of self-improvement. To retrieve positivity and joy again.
But above all, to love yourself.
Questions about improving your sleep with (self) hypnosis?
Do you have any questions about improving your sleep with hypnosis and / or Hypnosis MP3’s?
I’m here to help. You can contact me by sending an email to [email protected]
Feel free to share!
Feel free to share my article or link my post! I would love to share this knowledge with as many people as I can, so that everyone can live a life free from fears and negativity.
Click on the share button below to share on Facebook or Twitter.